There are few areas in your home that receive the same type of heavy everyday use that your floors do, which means the time for an upgrade might come along sooner than you think. For this reason, whether you are undertaking a full remodeling project or focusing on individual areas of home improvement, new flooring installation is something that should always be in consideration. Here are just a few reasons to think about upgrading your home with brand-new flooring installation in Wheeling, IL:
- Greater property value: If you are planning to sell your home in the future, new flooring can help raise both the aesthetic appeal and overall value of your entire property. On the other hand, flooring that is ragged and visibly showing the years of wear it’s sustained can serve as a turn-off for those who are looking for a move-in ready home. Even if the rest of your house is very well-kept and maintained, old flooring can severely detract from your property’s value.
- Refresh your home: Even if you don’t have any plans to sell your home, new flooring installation provides a great opportunity to reset any space with a brand-new look, and can go a long way in refreshing the overall design and feel of the entire house.
- Improve functionality: There may be rooms in your home that you’ve started to use less and less often because of the condition of the flooring. Perhaps the floors in a particular room have begun to feel unstable, or are marred with unsightly and irremovable stains, and an otherwise good space in your home has been turned into nothing more than a storage area. Upgrading the flooring in these rooms will allow you to once again be able to use them to their full capacity, which can in turn open up the functionality of your whole home.
- Increased energy efficiency: Installing new flooring will also allow you to take advantage of the new energy efficiency features that modern flooring can provide. Features like increased insulation and radiant floor heating can help to maintain the temperatures in your home, effectively helping you to lower your utility bills.
- Staying healthy: Old carpeting can hold on to dust, dander and dirt for many years, no matter how hard you may have worked to keep it clean. With your carpet storing these allergens, those in the home who experience issues with allergies or asthma could see their symptoms worsen. Installing new flooring can not only upgrade the look of your home, but can also help to improve the health and comfort level for everyone in the household.
The impression your flooring leaves is lasting, and if the time has come for new residential flooring installation in Wheeling, IL, make sure to give us a call at Arch Pro LLC. We have been helping homeowners refresh the look of their homes for nearly 20 years, and we are committed to making sure you’re completely satisfied with the entire installation process, from start to finish. To upgrade your home with floors that will make a statement for many years to come, call us today to schedule a consultation.
Categorised in: Uncategorized